Recent Bicycle and Pedestrian Planning/Policy Efforts
- 2014 CTDOT Complete Streets Policy
- Step it Up! The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Promote Walking and Walkable Communities
- USDOT Ladders of Opportunity
- USDOT Safer People, Safer Streets: Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Initiative
- FHWA, Pedestrian Safer Journey
- FHWA, Bicycle Safer Journey
- Let’s Go CT!
- Walk It, Bike It: Connecticut Safe Routes to School
- CRCOG Bicycle Safety Education Program
- Stamford Street Smart Initiative
Statewide Plans & Studies
- CTDOT, Let’s Go CT! Connecticut’s Bold Vision for a Transportation Future, February 2015.
- CTDOT, Let’s Go CT! Connecticut’s 5 Year Transportation Ramp-Up Plan, February 2015.
- CTDOT, Connecticut Statewide Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation Plan, 2009.
- CTDOT, Connecticut On the Move: Strategic Long-Range Transportation Plan 2009 – 2035, June 2009.
- CTDOT, 2015 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), 2015.
- CTDOT, Merritt Parkway Trail Study, May 2013.
- CTDOT, Highway Design Manual, 2003 (Revised February 2013).
- CTDOT, Strategic Highway Safety Plan, September 2010 (Revised May 2013.)
- CTDOT, Putnam Bridge Multimodal Trail Connections Feasibility Study, July 2014.
- CTDOT, Complete Streets Central
- DEEP, Connecticut Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) 2011 - 2016, September 2011.
- DEEP & Governor’s Steering Committee on Climate Change (GSC), Connecticut Climate Change Preparedness Plan, 2011.
- DEEP, Recreational Trails Program Grants: 2013 – 2014.
- DPH, Healthy Connecticut 2010 Final Report, June 2010.
- DPH, Healthy Connecticut 2020 1. State Health Assessment, March 2014.
- DPH, Healthy Connecticut 2020 2. State Health Improvement Plan, March 2014.
- DPH, Live Healthy Connecticut: A Coordinated Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Plan, April 2014.