Recent Bicycle and Pedestrian Planning/Policy Efforts
Statewide Plans & Studies
- CTDOT, Let’s Go CT! Connecticut’s Bold Vision for a Transportation Future, February 2015.
- CTDOT, Let’s Go CT! Connecticut’s 5 Year Transportation Ramp-Up Plan, February 2015.
- CTDOT, Connecticut’s Statewide Long Range Transportation Plan 2018 – 2050, , March 2018.
- CTDOT, 2018 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), 2018.
- CTDOT, Merritt Parkway Trail Study, May 2013.
- CTDOT, Highway Design Manual, 2003 (Revised February 2013).
- CTDOT, Strategic Highway Safety Plan, September 2010 (Revised May 2013.)
- CTDOT, Putnam Bridge Multimodal Trail Connections Feasibility Study, July 2014.
- CTDOT, Complete Streets Central
- CT DEEP, Connecticut Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan 2017 -2022, 2017, September 2011.
- CT DEEP & Governor’s Steering Committee on Climate Change (GSC), Connecticut Climate Change Preparedness Plan, 2011.
- DPH, Connecticut State Health Assessment Preliminary Findings, 2013, June 2010.
- DPH, Healthy Connecticut 2020 1. State Health Assessment, March 2014.
- DPH, Healthy Connecticut 2020 2. State Health Improvement Plan, March 2014.
- DPH, Live Healthy Connecticut: A Coordinated Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Plan, April 2014.