Connecticut’s best resources are the people who live and work there, and hearing the public’s input will be essential in developing the Plan and Map Update. Throughout the study process, there will be a number of opportunities for members of the public to review draft materials, provide feedback, and share ideas, concerns, and other thoughts. Click on the subtabs below/ links below to learn more and we look forward to hearing from you!
Want to know how YOU can get involved?
- Attend an upcoming event! Learn more at the Public Meetings page.
- Join an advocacy organization in your community! Learn more at the Related Links page.
- Visit this Project Website to stay informed on the latest project news.
- Tell us what you think! Submit a comment.
- Stay up to date on the project. Join our mailing list (see form field top right of page).